Real Learning Summit 2021
Take Charge of Change
2020 was a year of massive change. A year ago, Heather E. McGowan, one of our nation’s best-known Future of Work Strategists, talked to us about the coming changes in work, job skills and learning.
(See Heather’s presentation to the Real Learning Summit May, 2020)
An Update From Heather
We asked Heather to come back and talk with us about her predictions for the Future of Work and the 2020 disruption:
- How much has changed from our view of the Future of Work in 2019?
- What disruptions will be permanent and which will be merely speed bumps?
- What did we not foresee in 2019?
- What are the best next steps we can take to prepare for the Future of Work?
- What are workforce development imperatives now?